Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Blue flowers



Mermaid fish with purple flowers.

The story about the herb of Thailand, we are all in a day, we will discuss. The mermaid fish with purple flowers, although a little strange and familiar to most people, but Thailand claims the mermaid fish purple flowers are second to anyone and if we come up along the way.


Generalization

Mermaid fish Purple flower is a shrub with a height of about 0.5 to 1.0 meters can be found in the mangroves and brackish water species are the white flowers that are found in the central and eastern parts mostly. purple flowering species are found in the south of Thailand from Chumphon down to be smooth and round, with a trunk that is solid gray green algae by barbed spines each other. The leaves are opposite each other and arrange a single. The egg-shaped oval. A width of about 3-7 cm long and 6-20 cm serrated edge blade is curved away from her teeth, and the teeth are barbed with a surface that is smooth and has a sticky texture and strong again. With a bouquet of flowers that will be released at the end of the branch. This kind of white flowers that have petals with white spots dotted red or purplish red and the flowers purple with flowers purple blue and yellow center petals, the feature of the results is a separate and an oval or shape. cylinder

Are known.
Generic name: Dr. Gill Lake, Chakreng, Aiekreg, Mermaid fish with purple flowers.
Scientific name: Sea Holly, Acanthus ilicifolius Linn.
Family name: ACANTHACEAE.

Properties of fish mermaid purple flowers.

Stem and seeds.We can be used to treat boils. Lymphatic waste treatment as well. Or may be used as a seed treatment or as a parasite leaves the juice over the head as well. Root will help maintain our strength.
We see that the benefits of herbal Thailand just because of the day's session. It changed. Thailand to focus on the little down with us to provide care more about herbs.

1 comment:

  1. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from a very honest man Mr, Benjamin. She introduced me to this honest loan officer Mr, Benjamin  who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@outlook.com  they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this honest man  and  you can be save as well .WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete